By Alfred W. Lawson
Второй том авиационной энциклопедии, издававшейся с марта 1910 г.
Read or Download Aircraft Vol. 2 PDF
Similar toys & models books
;Douglas SBD Dauntless [Aircraft Profile 196] КНИГИ ;ВОЕННАЯ ИСТОРИЯ Название: Douglas SBD Dauntless Автор:David BrazeltonСерия: plane Profile 196 Издательство: Profile guides Ltd Год издания: 1967 Страниц:12 Формат: PDF в rarЯзык: английский Размер: eleven. ninety two Мб Для сайта: Мир книгСозданный в 1940 году, бомбардировщик Douglas SBD Dauntless был лучшим палубным пикировщиком американских ВМС в годы Второй мировой войны.
The Tiger tank is likely one of the most renowned tank of worldwide warfare II. either the Tiger I and its successor, the Tiger II, have been used as bases for different German automobiles. This booklet covers quite a lot of automobiles in keeping with the chassis of the Tiger I and II tanks in 1/72 scale. It presents an in depth consultant to modelling the elemental tank types in addition to the Sturmmörser Sturmtiger (Tiger I variant), Jagdtiger (Tiger II variation) and the Panzerjäger Tiger (P) Elefant tank destroyer.
Delicate hide 36 pages seventy seven complete colour pictures 14 Avions Dassault technical drawings This 11th installment within the exceptional LOCK ON sequence takes a unprecedented and accomplished examine the French outfitted Avions Dassault Mirage V serving within the Belgian Air strength. attractive images is followed by way of very distinctive descriptions to assist the reader turn into familiarized with this enigmatic plane.
3 sizeable sticky label sheets with 1:72, 1:48 and 1:32 person markings for three Spitfire Mk Is, 6 storm Mk Is, 7 Bf 109 Es and three Bf 110s. each one portray scheme is depicted on superbly drawn color profiles and defined within the 36 web page guidebook with English and varnish textual content. the choice comprises the subsequent aircraft:
- Spitfire Mk I (X4382) coded LO-G of No 602 Sqn RAF, flown by means of P/O Osgood 'Pedro' Hanbury, Westhampnett, August 1940,
- Spitfire Mk I (N3249) coded QJ-P of No ninety two Sqn RAF, flown by means of Sgt Ralph „Titch” Havercroft, Pembrey, August 1940,
- Spitfire Mk I (X4474) coded QV-I of No 19 Sqn RAF, flown by way of Sgt B. J. Jennings, Fowlmere, August 1940,
- typhoon Mk I (V7607) coded DT-H of No 257 Sqn RAF; Coltinshall, November 1940,
- typhoon Mk I (P3143) coded NN-D of No 310 (Czech) Sqn RAF; Duxford, 7 September 1940,
- storm Mk I (P3144) coded GZ-B of No 32 Sqn RAF, flown by way of S/Ldr J. Worrall and F/Lt M. N. Crossley, Biggin Hill/Hawkinge, July 1940,
- storm Mk I (V7504) coded RF-G of No 303 Sqn RAF, flown by way of Sgt Stanisław Karubin, Leconfield, November 1940,
- typhoon Mk I (V6941) coded WX-W of No 302 Sqn RAF, Duxford, November 1940,
- typhoon Mk I (P2923) coded VY-R of No eighty five Sqn RAF, flown by means of F/O Albert G. Lewis, Croydon, August 1940,
- Bf 109 E-1; W. Nr. 3367, 'Red 14', flown through Uffz. Leo Zaunbrecher of five. /JG fifty two, Peuplingues, August 1940,
- Bf 109 E-3; W. Nr. 1155, 'Black 11', most likely flown by way of Uffz. Fritz Mias of five. /JG three, Brombos, early August 1940,
- Bf 109 E-3; 'Black 1', flown by means of Oblt. Horst Tietzen, Staffelkapitän of five. /JG fifty one, Marquise-West, sixteen August 1940,
- Bf 109 E-4; W. Nr. 5153, 'Yellow 5', flown by means of Oblt. Egon Troha, Staffelkapitän of nine. /JG three, Shepherdswell, 29 October 1940,
- Bf 109 E-4; W. Nr. 1641, 'Black 6', flown by means of Hptm. Ernst Wiggers, Staffelkapitän of two. /JG fifty one, St. Inglevert, September 1940,
- Bf 109 E-4; W. Nr. 5159, 'White 9', flown by means of Oblt. Hermann Reifferscheidt, Staffelkapitän of one. /JG 2, Beaumont-le-Roger, October 1940,
- Bf 109 E-4; 'Black Chevron', flown via Lt. Erich Schmidt, Adjutant of III. /JG fifty three, Etaples, November 1940,
- Bf one hundred ten C-2; W. Nr. 3560, coded L1+XB, workforce: pilot - Hptm. Horst Liensberger, Gruppenkommandeur of V. (Z)/LG 1; radio operator - Uffz. Albert Köpge, France, summer time 1940,
- Bf a hundred and ten C-5; coded 5F+MM of four. (F)/14, Cherbourg, summer season 1940,
- Bf a hundred and ten D-0/B; W. Nr. 3371, coded S9+AH, flown by means of Hptm. Martin Lutz, Gruppenkommandeur of Erprobungsgruppe 210, Octeville, September 1940.
The sticker sheet additionally includes primary serial numbers for Bf 109s.
- Lego Mindstorms Ev3 Laboratory
- Fieseler 156 "Storch"
- Messerschmitt Bf 109F-K -ocr
- Lock On No. 5 - General Dynamics F-111 E F Aardvark
Additional info for Aircraft Vol. 2
SUNDAY. JANUARY 22. 1911. BADLEY PLANS RECORD FLIGHT English Aviator Will Attempt to Make Trip to San Jose in 39 Minutes Frederick Rosa Wiseman of Santa to Join in Garden City Performances FRED E. WISEMANN IN San Jose and San Francisco are to be linked In a record aeroplana flight next Saturday. If James Radley. _e. The British blrdman and his FUGHT, SAN FRANCISCO MEET entries was the only prize winner out of at least six home having who flew already set up for them by mechanics of the competition Curtiss Curtiss qualified in the half mile straight flight, the circular flight, first planes, camp, he and won place in distance and duration, second in speed, and third in altitude.
Motor. This type of aeroplane holds the world's records for speed, passenger-carrying, endur- duplicate machine ance and ----- Laminated Model Propellers up Channel Chicagoan John B. 00 12 tinuous mono, flight of I — New York Agents "Aeromotor", Motors for Immediate Delivery for the in Stock Hot from the press) Catalogue of Motors, Gliders and Accessories Fne for the Asking 1 ( — ( Our gyroscopic attachment makes these machines non-capsizable in the strongest winds without any exertion of the aviator.
5,000 and upward Aeroplane Company Box 773 NEW YORK AIRCRAFT 28 March, ipii AERONAUT LEO STEVENS BALLOON LEADING AND AIRSHIP CONSTRUCTOR OF THE WORLD Vulcanized Rubber Material of the Leading Makers, Germany, France and America Rubber Fabrics for Balloons and Airships ONE TO FIFTY PASSENGERS Contractor to the United States Government and ninety- five per cent, of the clubs in this country GIBSON PROPELLERS American Representative Balloons, Airships for and Aeroplanes of the Foremost Makers Abroad Address BOX 181, MADISON SQUARE, NEW YORK, U.